Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

WHAT EVEN IS THIS?


From time to time we all face the dreaded questions, “Who am I?” and “What do I want from my life?”. After finishing social detrimental prison.. I mean high school, most of us are confronted with various life hurdles as we begin to form into our own personal identities. A few are lucky enough to recognise their ambitions, although most of us are utterly lost seeking pathways. I personally fall under this category of being a ‘lost puppy’. Yet, I understand the idea of not knowing is both an intimidating and an intriguing concept. With this being said, from desiring to become a ballerina and a veterinarian at the age of five, I somehow came to the realisation that my passion lies within the fashion industry. I still am unsure to where exactly I will end up, but this concept is just as enticing to me as not knowing who you will marry.

Now, most of you are presumably asking the question “What even is this?”. Well my friend, this is a blog, a fashion blog. I will be sharing to the World Wide Web my personal opinions as well as advice on this topic. However, this blog will also include lifestyle and beauty extracts. I not only want to address all three categories but additionally express my personality along the way. Being a fashion student I will not only have the ability to contribute my knowledge, but also share my participation with opportunities that arise. So, what the hell is Paper Poise? After a long frustrating period of time, these two extraordinary yet random words captivated my attention. The word ‘paper’ refers to the simple and plainness, whereas ‘poise’ indicates the elegance and confidence someone/something can obtain (getting deep and meaningful). This was ultimately why I chose the name Paper Poise. My overall goal is to not only produce a vivacious and inviting blog, but to create posts that can be also relatable.

Regarding my first blog photo, these are the necessities I personally require when writing. Always need some inspiration!

Elise X

No comments:

Post a Comment