Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

TAMING THE NEST


Some of us are fortunate to retain lustrous hair that magically falls perfectly and effortlessly into place. Then there is the rest of us that heavily rely on some sort of bulldozer or products that help maintain our indecisive hair. For many years I used the same straightener, yet I finally decided to discard the old and purchase the ghd eclipse. I have never owned a ghd, yet when using another’s, my hair becomes peculiarly calm. It was truly a miracle. So, one day I took a leap of faith, spent nearly $300 on the item and never looked back.

My hair can naturally fall two different ways; soft harmonious beach waves or a rats nest that most likely devoured the rats. The ghd eclipse straightener not only maintained straightness but also achieved a glossy finish, allowing my hair to be noticeably buoyant and silky. The overall result was phenomenal. With this being said, I highly recommend this item. Pairing the straightener with a decent protection spray transformed my hair completely cutting down excessive time throughout my routine. Although, some may not react as positively as I am, I believe the ghd eclipse is definitely worth the money.

Elise X

No comments:

Post a Comment